RE: NNEXRAD feed

Hi Brian,

timeout error indicates that amelia was unable to make the connect in the
default time.

If you began seeing data scroll across the screen we can assume that you
are allowed to get data from amelia, so at least that feed is correct.

When you say you are set up to recieve NLDN data, what do mean by that?

Have you contacted Dave Knight at SUNY Albany to set up your feed?
NLDN is propriatary data, and therefore cannot be distributed via UNIDATA.

Point to point contacts are set up for the distribution of the NLDN data
via David Knight at SUNY-Albany:

Therefore, you would request NLDN from a different source than your
UNIDATA or ANY feed from amelia.

Dave Knights e-mail is:

address@hidden

I suspect this has not ben done, hence the "Acess Denied" message.

Let me know how things progress, we will get it all dialed in...

-Jeff