Re: LDM-GEM output

Bon jour Ekaterina,

We currently do not have a binary built for irix for 5.1.3

The only change from 5.1.2 -> 5.1.3 was regarding radar products and their
ingestion module, so I think the 5.1.2 that is in the

ftp/pub/binary/irix_6.5-mips  dir

or

ftp/pub/binary/irix64_6.5-mips

depending upon your OS, will satisfy your/our needs.

Merci,

-Jeff