Re: ULM connection

Hi Adam,

I believe we have isolated the problem...LSU is not getting the MCIDAS or
NNEXRAD feeds so cannot pass along to you. LSU is considered as one of our
top tier sites and will eventually handle all the feed types, but their
system is new and they are still working out some details. If we cannot
work them out today, I will set you up with another feed that will allow
you to receive MCIDAS, NNEXRAD, and FSL2 (for profiler data).

Will be back to you...

-Jeff