Re: ULM connection

Hi Adam,

I am in a conference today, but will look into this tonight.

Are you requesting MCIDAS from your upstream host?

Do they have an allow for you for MCIDAS?

We have a slightly different topology for NNEXRAD feeds so I will look
into that for you, but for MCIDAS you should be getting that from your
current host. I will investigate further, but I believe your primary feed
is LSU so would contact them regarding your allow and cc me on the
correspondence.

Site contact info can be found at:

http://unidata.ucar.edu/projects/idd/sitelist.html

Sorry for being brief, but I am on a break and must get back to conference
by 3:00 MST

LSU may also be able to feed you NNEXRAD as well.

Please see:

http://unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/feedtypes/index.html

for feedtype designation and grouping...

Good luck and please cc me on any correspondence,

-Jeff