weather.cod.edu IP address change (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 18:26:36 -0500 (CDT)
From: David B. Bukowski <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: weather.cod.edu IP address change

weather.cod.edu has acquired a new ip address while it has been changed to
a new server.
hostname:  weather.cod.edu
OLD ip  :  192.203.137.240
NEW ip  :  192.217.1.64
i just made the changes to the authoritative dns servers here at the
school about an hour ago.
I have the reverse lookup on both ip addresses pointing to
weather.cod.edu.  So if you go by name, you shouldn't be too concerned.
But if you have your entries by IP address please take note of the change.
by monday I should hopefully be feeding off everyone thru the new server
then as right now I have the new feeding off of the old server.
Thank you for your time and email me back for any questions.
-dave

David B. Bukowski               |email (work):          address@hidden
Network Analyst                 |email (personal):      address@hidden
College of Dupage               |pager:                 (630) 266-7775
Glen Ellyn, Illinois            |work phone:            (630) 942-2591
http://www.cod.edu/             |ICQ#:                  46516655