new connect

Hi Bob,

Hoping that you can feed a new site in Louisiana,

University of Louisiana at Monroe

machine name is:

tornado.geos.ulm.edu

with an IP address of:

198.202.242.22.

Eric Pani will be the point of contact:

tel;fax:318-342-1755
tel;home:318-345-1314
tel;work:318-342-1878

Eric has indicated he would desire DDPLUS and MCIDAS feeds so I suggest we
place an "allow UNIDATA" to your ldmd.conf file...that should cover his
needs.

Also, what machine should I point him to? sirocco, datoo, nafhat?

I am not quite certain what machine is currently being used, and I am the
only LDM guy in the shop today..I know you and Anne have had some
discussions regarding machine name changes...Additionally, is it the same
machine you are ingesting the NEXRAD feed on, I believe Eric would like to
access some of that feed as well.

Please let me know if you can handle this new node..

Thank you,

-Jeff