Re: 20010324: No DIFAX yet at coriolis

Hi Neil,

I had not heard of FSU's shake-up...That would explain why nobody is
answering me there  ;)

I have set you up to feed DIFAX from thelma.unidata.ucar.edu

After the dust settles at FSU hopefully we can have you feed the DIFAX
from pluto..

We'll stay in touch, and let me know if you are seeing the DIFAX prods.

U of W will be down early tomorrow am so we will not be seeing DIFAX for a
few hours at that time.

Thanks,

-Jeff