Re: 20010324: No DIFAX yet at coriolis

Hi Neil,

I suspect they must be gone for break as I have had no response from
either site. Doing diagnostics we see that UIUC is getting DIFAX but
pluto.met is not. Once we gain coms with these folks it should be an easy
fix. If it is critical for you to have the maps quicker, i can probably
set up a temp feed so you can see how the products look etc...They are
coming through our machines here, so if we do not hear from them before I
return from my JAVA meeting this am I will set you up to feed difax from
one of our machines temporarily..

Sorry for the hangup,

-Jeff