Date: Friday, March 09, 2001 1:22 PM -0600
From: Michael Carelli <address@hidden>
To: Linda Miller <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: nexrad feed] (fwd)

Linda,

I expect most additional products to be available by mid April but the
User
Selectable Precipitation and Digital Hybrid Reflectivity will not be
available
until the open RPG is implemented and the LAN connection between the RPG
and
AWIPS is established.

We are in the process of updating our web page to reflect these changes.

Regards
Mike