Re: yin.engin.umich.edu is GONE (fwd)

HI Geff and Clint,

Clint, Geff is having some feed problems and was hoping you could help him
out temporarily.

Clint,

If you are there and able, would you be so kind as to place an "ALLOW"
UNIDATA (I suspect he wants the full UNIDATA suite ( Geff, correct me if
wrong here) for Geff's machine:

amelia.geol.iastate.edu

or is it now:

zelgadis.geol.iastate.edu

Again Geff...please clarify.

Geff,

Clint's machine is:

papagayo.unl.edu

in beautiful Lincoln, Nebraska...home of the Huskers (and my parents).

Please cc me on any future correspondence,

-Jeff