LDM Feed Request

Hi Bill,

We have a new group in New Hampshire we would like to connect:

      Site Name: WSAG at UNH
      Site Administrator: Wil Wollheim
      Email Address: address@hidden
      Phone Number: 603-862-0812
      Fully Qualified Hostname: solo.sr.unh.edu

Water Systems Analysis Group
Complex Systems Research Center
Morse Hall
University of New Hampshire
Durham NH 03824
Voice: (603) 862-0812
FAX: (603) 862-0587
E-mail: address@hidden

Snow at Cornell has provided them w/the best connect option.

Would it be possible for solo to feed from snow?

Hope so...

Please cc me on future correspondence so I can maintain as accurate
records as possible.

Wil,

Still trying to find a viable failover, I fear Plymouth will not carry all
the products you desire and are in the same feed tree.

Thank you,

-Jeff