Re: 20010208: IP for aqua.atmos.uah.edu?

Hi Scott,

We have you as aqua.nsstc.uah.edu..and I believe that to be correct.

Do you still have an "ALLOW" line for Neil's machine:

coriolis.met.tamu.edu

Have there been any changes to your LDM recently that could explain Neil's
denial?

Please cc me on future correspondence.

Thanks,

-Jeff