Re: 20001128: Problem searching the archives of e-mail discussions

On Tue, 28 Nov 2000, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Stephen,

It works now, the index files sometime don't have read permission for the
search program.  Actually one should you the ultrasearch instead of the
glimpse search for the web pages.  I'll change the links so the correct
search programs are used.

Robb...