iita (fwd)

Celia,

I am sorry to hammer you like this after your return, but...

Thanks alot for setting up Teresa's machine. I also would like to ask
you to place

orbit.colorado.edu

as well for an allow UNIDATA solely as a failover. Since you have probably
already re-started your LDM, and this is a failover, you have the luxury
of time on your side. Do you have any objections to feeding "orbit" at
CCAR?

Below message to Robb should clarify any issues.

Please let me know if and when you can add orbit to your ldmd.conf.

Thanks so much,

-Jeff