Re: connect

Bryan,

You should be all set, we have placed the allow on motherlode last week
for you. Keep in mind you will need to stop and restart "cleanly"(making
sure all processes under LDM have stopped) your LDM so that you do not
corrupt cue etc.

Yes, your request line should be just as it was from your previous
machine, except now you are pointing it to motherlode.

Good luck,

-Jeff