DIFAX

Hello all,

You are being contacted regarding the DIFAX feedtype as we have you listed
as the site manager for one of our top tier nodes of the IDD.

The 5 top tier node are:

motherlode.ucar.edu-- Robb
thelma.unidata.ucar.edu--Robb
sunshine.ssec.wisc.edu-- Russ
sleet.wunderground.com-- Jeff
datoo.srcc.lsu.edu-- Alaric

Pete Pokrandt at Wisconsin will begin feeding your sites with the DIFAX
feedtype as of today 11/02/00.

So please place a request for DIFAX from mapmaker.meteor.wisc.edu

and modify your allows so that everyone who is receiving the UNIDATA feed
will also receive the DIFAX feedtype.

i.e. allow UNIDATA|DIFAX

Please notify me when this is complete or if you have any questions
regarding the set-up.

After the configurations are complete we can announce to the community.

Thank you,

-Jeff