Re: idd ingestion on Datoo during the UCAR outage (fwd)

Jeff,

I know about the network outage, ssec machine is sunshine, below
I would break the following list amongst the 3 source sites.  Mention if
the performance is poor try another site.  I'll take care of atm

Robb...

# NOAAPORT top source hosts
allow   WMO             sunshine\.ssec\.wisc\.edu$
allow   WMO             sleet\.wunderground\.com$
allow   ANY              datoo\.srcc\.lsu\.edu$

# IDD top level relays
allow   UNIDATA|FSL2    squall.atmos.uiuc.edu
allow   UNIDATA|FSL2    stokes.metr.ou.edu
allow   UNIDATA|FSL2 ^(dry|drier|grayskies|sunny)\.atmos\.washington\.edu$
allow   UNIDATA|FSL2    128.95.89.2
allow   UNIDATA|FSL2    sunset.atmos.colostate.edu
allow   UNIDATA|FSL2    atm.geo.nsf.gov
allow   UNIDATA|FSL2    navier.meteo.psu.edu
allow   UNIDATA|FSL2    cirrus.al.noaa.gov
allow   UNIDATA|FSL2    sirocco.srcc.lsu.edu
allow   UNIDATA|FSL2    ^(sunset|profhorn)\.meteor\.wisc\.edu$
allow   UNIDATA|FSL2    ^(yin.engin|yang.sprl)\.umich\.edu$
allow   UNIDATA|FSL2    snow.cit.cornell.edu
allow   UNIDATA|FSL2    nimbus.atmo.arizona.edu
allow   UNIDATA|FSL2    cyclone.atmo.arizona.edu
allow   UNIDATA|FSL2    nsbf\.nasa\.gov$
allow   UNIDATA|FSL2    auriga.cira.colostate.edu
allow   UNIDATA|FSl2    ^(meteora|aeolus)\.ucsd\.edu$