20001011: LDM at CCNY (cont.)

>From: Edward Hindman <address@hidden>

Ward,

>The image loops on Halo are now current.  Thank you for your critical
>and timely help with our LDM!

You are most welcome.  You still have a problem with your LDM that I
have shown to others here at the UPC.  After I restarted your LDM
the other day and sent you a notification, it crashed.  I showed the
error message around, and nobody had seen one like it before (you
are a trailblazer :-).

You will probably need to keep an eye on things just to make sure that
the LDM keeps running:

<login as 'ldm'>
ps -u ldm
<make sure that you see rpc.ldmd processes, etc.>
ldmadmin tail
<make sure that products continue to come in and get decoded>

Don't leave the 'ldmadmin tail' running.  Stop it by killing it with
a CTRL-C (hold down the CTRL key and press the C key).

Tom