Re: 20000926: interesting IDD numbers from motherlode (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 09:14:00 -0600
From: Linda Miller <address@hidden>
To: Tom Yoksas <address@hidden>, address@hidden
     address@hidden, address@hidden
Subject: Re: 20000926: interesting IDD numbers from motherlode

Tom and Russ,

One statistic that I'm curious about is the number of products listed for
ACARS.  With the addition of the AMDARS with the ACARS data made available from
FSL, the number of products should be near 98,000 per day.  Why are the number
of products only 144?  Even with a 15 hour period, ACARS and AMDARS should
represent significantly more than listed (unless they are packaged differently).

Linda

--On Tuesday, September 26, 2000 2:54 PM -0600 Tom Yoksas

Linda Miller - address@hidden
External Liaison, Unidata
P.O. Box 3000
Boulder, CO 80307-3000