Re: 20000913: Multiple feed types, dupilicate data, and downstreamclients (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 15:32:24 -0500
From: Steven Danz <address@hidden>
To: Robb Kambic <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: 20000913: Multiple feed types, dupilicate data,
     and   downstreamclients

Well.... I wrote both ingesters from scratch, and both insert products
into the queue as a feedtype of WMO.  I'm guessing the IDS|HDS|DDPLUS
on the client end is something that ldmd or the stats gathering stuff is doing.

It's all running now, so I'm waiting to see if this fixes my problem...

Thanks for your help!

Steven