Re: UPC

On Thu, 14 Sep 2000, Jim Smith wrote:

> Robb -
>
> We currently have an upstream feed site at navierldm.meteo.psu.edu for MCIDAS
> and
> NLDN data from ganges.princeton.edu.  We are moving our server to a LINUX
> machine
> (orinoco.princeton.edu) and would like just a few days of redundancy to make
> sure
> we have things configured right.  Can we transfer the feed site?
>
> Jim Smith

Jim,

I didn't remember your current status, should of looked it up.  I'll cc
Art, he should be able to add a duplicate for the orinoco machine.
Let him know when the conversion to the orinoco machine is completed.

How about implementing the LDM stats program?  It's a simple entry into
the crontab file, ie.

# LDM statistics
#
35 * * * * /opt/ldm/bin/ldmadmin dostats

Thanks,
Robb...