Re: LSU NOAAport status (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 13:26:46 -0400 (EDT)
From: Jeff Masters <address@hidden>
To: Robb Kambic <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: LSU NOAAport status (fwd)

datoo is now permitted to feed from sleet.wunderground.com.

 Dr. Jeff Masters (address@hidden)                           (  )
 Chief Meteorologist                              /\ Home of the       (    )
 The Weather Underground, Inc.               /\  /  \  /\       /\    (      )
 Ann Arbor, MI 48106-3605            ______/              /  \/    \_   \\\\\
 734-994-8824 (voice)                           Weather Underground      \`\`\
 734-994-8919 (fax)                         http://www.wunderground.com