Re: [Fwd: Re: 20000823: LDM, ldmfail questions from West Chester university]

Hi Rajul,

Yes, the start of school can slam some networks.

I can start checking into other connect sites for you, but with Penn State
being an I2 school and close by I am hard pressed to think of a better
site. However, strange things happen in network land so I will poke around
and see if their may be a better place for you to feed from.

Keep me posted as to your connect with Penn State..
 and Cornell

Thank you,

-Jeff