Re: Power Down Saturday 8/19/00 (fwd)

Hiya,

thelma will be down from 7:30-10:00 am MDT tomorrow (Sat) for repairs. The
current external LDM sites feeding from thelma should failover to
motherlode and the internal UCAR LDM sites should failover to
iita.rap.ucar.edu  Since most top tier sites are feeding from motherlode
there should not be any disruption in service. Being a proactive type
person, I would test the connection today.

Robb...