request for upstream feed (fwd)

Hi Art and Rajul,

Art has been gracious enough to allow West Chester to feed from his
machine:

navierldm.meteo.psu.edu

Art,  Rajuls info is below....

So Rajul, barring the negative traceroute results, we are going ahead with
your connect for feed from Penn State. Art feels it is more an internal
issue and should not alter the IDD performance. So lets give it a whirl.

Rajul, direct your request from navierldm..... and Art will have an allow
for you.

Thank you for your cooperation and please cc me on future correspondence.

-Jeff