Re: 20000808: FSL2 feed for missouri

Hi Pat,

You are correct, your upstream host does not receive the FSL2 feed
(profiler data).

I will investigate another feed for you that includes the profiler data,
and then we can use cirrus.smsu.edu as your failover since you do not have
one yet. The downside to this is when you failover you once again will not
be receiving profiler data. Generally, failovers are not frequent so
depending upon your research needs we may be able to keep cirrus as your
failover.

Opinions...

-Jeff