Re: 20000804: LDM modifications for Unidata-Wisconsin imagery

I have been here all day, and no one contacted me.  The answer to the problem is
that Tom Yoksas made a typo in the SSEC ldmd.conf file, which shut us out of
that site.  It has been fixed.

How did you try to contact me?

--
Dr. Harry Edmon                 E-MAIL: address@hidden
(206) 543-0547                  FAX:    (206) 543-0308