Re: Re[6]: 20000724: New machine

Harry,

The LDM maintainer at SSEC is on vacation until next week. So Tom Yoksas
has been doing some of the configurations for them.  I sent a note to Tom
this morning about doing the configuration change but I haven't heard back
from him.  I'll let you know as soon I find anything out. I know this
isn't the best solution but you could obtain McIDAS on grayskies and pass
it onto sunny if that's still possible.

Robb...