LDM Start Up (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 09:12:46 -0700
From: LCDR David Dimitriou <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden, address@hidden
Subject: LDM Start Up

Greetings,
I'd like to request the upstream feed site for our server. I'd like to
continue with the set-up of ldm. I expect to have our NOGAPS data feed
going to the sever in about 10-14 days.
best regards,
Dave D

        Site Name        USGODAE Monterey Data Server

      Site Administrator    LCDR David Dimitriou

      Email Address            address@hidden

      Phone Number            831.656.4350

      Fully Qualified Hostname of the IDD Node
usgodae3.fnmoc.navy.mil     152.80.61.203
begin:vcard
n:Dimitriou;David
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:FNMOC Monterey, CA;GODAE Project