Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 13:25:32 -0400 (EDT)
From: Jeff Masters <address@hidden>
To: Robb Kambic <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: sleet.wunderground.com

OK, here's what I have now, I was fairly liberal in allowing machines from
unidata, ucar, and ssec connect:

allow   ANY     ^[a-z].*\.unidata\.ucar\.edu$
allow   UNIDATA ^[a-z].*\.ssec\.wisc\.edu$
allow   UNIDATA ^[a-z].*\.rap\.ucar\.edu$
allow   UNIDATA ^[a-z].*\.ucar\.edu$
allow   UNIDATA ^sunset\.meteor\.wisc\.edu$
allow   UNIDATA cirrus.al.noaa.gov
allow   UNIDATA sirocco.srcc.lsu.edu
allow   UNIDATA navier.meteo.psu.edu
allow   UNIDATA atm.geo.nsf.gov
allow   UNIDATA ^[a-z].*\.atmos\.washington\.edu$
allow   UNIDATA sunset.atmos.colostate.edu
allow   UNIDATA stokes.metr.ou.edu
allow   UNIDATA yin.engin.umich.edu
allow   UNIDATA yang.sprl.umich.edu
allow   UNIDATA nimbus.atmo.arizona.edu
allow   UNIDATA squall.atmos.uiuc.edu
allow   UNIDATA nsbf\.nasa\.gov$
allow   UNIDATA snow.cit.cornell.edu
allow   UNIDATA nora.gsfc.nasa.gov
allow   UNIDATA meteora.ucsd.edu

If a unidata.ucar.edu machine does a request, be sure to ask for UNIDATA
feed type, we use the FSL3, FSL4, FSL5, AFOS, and EXP feeds internally for
various internally generated products.

Jeff