Re: thelma's replacement now available

To check access permissions before switching from thelma to
motherlode, invoke

  notifyme -vl - -h motherlode.ucar.edu

and let us know of any problems.

Robb:

SIO (meteora.ucsd.edu) is now feeding from motherlode.  An "ldmadmin watch"
shows data flowing more rapidly than I'm used to.  That's not a complaint.
I could get used to faster.

I will monitor meteora throughout the evening and switch back to thelma if I
detect any problems.

Downstream sites: I'll be checking email throughout the evening (my wife
permitting, of course).  So, if anyone sees anything wrong, let me know.

Larry

-----===(*  Climate's what we expect, but weather's what we get.  *)===-----
Larry Riddle | Climate Research Div | Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego | La Jolla, California 92093-0224
Phone: (858) 534-1869 | Fax: (858) 534-8561 | EMail: address@hidden
http://meteora.ucsd.edu/weather.html