Re: 20000725: internet2 feed

Art,

Brian would like to "test" his I2 connection. seeing as you are an I2
participant and topologically close, I was hoping you would be gracious
enough to allow a UNIDATA feed to Brian at SUNY Stony Brook. This is NOT a
permanent situation, but if it works well for him and does not impose on
your bandwidth we may explore it more in the future. Please cc me on any
correspondence so I can maintain records here..

Brians machine name is:

cyclone.msrc.sunysb.edu

Thank you for your consideration,

-Jeff