IDD Feed

Hi Mike,

I have another favor to ask of you...

LCDR David Dimitriou is getting the LDM up and running at FENMOC (for
ingesting the NOGAPS model) and his primary feed will be from U of Oregon.
However, Joe (with new child) has been a bit busy so I was hoping you
could place an allow for David's machine for the Unidata feed type.

David'd info:

    Site Name        USGODAE Monterey Data Server

You may want to use the IP instead of the number because I believe the DNS
server is not currently resolving usgodae3.

If this is successful would it be OK to maintain you as a failover feed
after the testing is complete?

Thanks for your help,

-Jeff