thelma failover

Glen,

Could you tell me what the machine name is that thelma can failover to? I
tried a notifyme and couldn't contact a onsky, yin.  The usual IDD setup
is that thelma would receive the data from 2 NOAAport ingest machines in
case there is a failure the data would arrive from the other. The data
duplication is detected at thelma and the duplicates are eliminated. I
would like to setup the scenario again because the current IDD is now a
single point of failure. Also, I'm working with LSU so that there would be
3 machines in the top loop, all machines getting double feeds. The
Michigan machine would probably be feed by the LSU if this is the best
scenario. What's you thoughts on this type of arrangement?

Thanks,
Robb...