20000720: please update your ALLOWs for Western Michigan (cont.)

>From: Unidata User Support <address@hidden>

Art,

re: s410.lab2.cc.wmich.edu
>Yes, this was in our ALLOW's.

OK, I thought so.

re: The new machine at W. Mich will be:
    It might be advisable to make your ALLOW for any machine from the
    W. Mich lab2.cc.wmich.edu subnet.

>I changed the ALLOW as follows:
>
>allow FSL2|UNIDATA-SPARE ^.*\.lab2\.cc\.wmich\.edu$
>
>Does that syntax look correct?

Yes, this looks correct.  Thanks.

re: The ALLOW for SUNY Albany should be for the NLDN data.

>Not sure what you mean by the above...

This portion of the message was meant for the SUNY Albany guys only.  It
is a request for them to allow W. Michigan to request a feed of the
lightning data.

>Will wmich be feeding from us as a primary or failover site?  I have them
>listed right now as failover, but either is fine.

They will be using navier as a failover.  Their primary feed (right now)
will be Millersville University.

>Let me know if you need anything else.

Nope.  Thanks for the quick action!

Tom