Re: 20000707: duplicate question

Mark,

I am not sure what you are looking for.

There are no logins or passwords required from Unidata to operate the LDM
or IDD. Only those specific to your machine and environment.

Are you in contact with Cristina Lozej?
address@hidden

She is our contact point at
Stanford.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance,

-Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata/NWS-COMET Case Study Library
University Corp for Atmospheric Research

address@hidden
PH:303-497-8676
URL--http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/jweber