Re: IDD connection

Hi Greg,

Would it be possible for an ALLOW UNIDATA backup feed to be installed on
your machine for Matt at Nevada Center for Advanced Computational
 Methods (UNLV). Originally you were to be the primary feed, but now will
only be used as a failover site.

I believe we have visited this issue once before but with his machine name

vortex.ncacm.nevada.edu

There appears to be duplicity here so we suggest using the IP number
instead. Hope this is not a problem..

Thanks,

-Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata/NWS-COMET Case Study Library
University Corp for Atmospheric Research

address@hidden
PH:303-497-8676
URL--http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/jweber