IDD: UIUC emergency outage (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 22:47:46 -0500 (CDT)
From: David Wojtowicz <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: IDD: UIUC emergency outage

Nothing like opening the door to the machine room and being
greeted with a blast of hot air.  Our cooling system has
gone down.  It will be necessary to perform an emergency
shutdown on most of our equipment until repairs can
be made.  Probably morning at the earliest.

 David Wojtowicz, Sr. Research Programmer/Systems Manager
 Department of Atmospheric Sciences Computer Services
 email: address@hidden  phone: (217)333-8390