Re: LDM feed

Matthew,

What other data were you expecting?

IDS|HDS|DDPLUS is a fairly complete suite of data.

All that you are missing is the MCIDAS feed (yes there are some FSL
products, but most are experimental or propriatary and of course WSI NIDS
feeds which are not yet freely available). For model initialization, I
would not expect the need for sat imagery, but by all means request it if
you so desire. I imagine Devin has an allow for you for MCIDAS feed..

Devin?.....

-Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata/NWS-COMET Case Study Library
University Corp for Atmospheric Research

address@hidden
PH:303-497-8676
URL--http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/jweber