need allow

Loeta,

I'm contacting you to get an allow statement for the FSL2 data feed on
the ldm.fsl.noaa.gov machine. Currently we receive the FSL2 data on
thelma.ucar.edu but we are in the process of replacing  thelma with a
more reliable machine called motherlode.ucar.edu   It would be much
appreciated if the feed to thelma can be left intact until the complete
conversion from thelma to motherlode is accomplished.

Thanks,
Robb...