20000613: 2 questions

Mike,

You can unsubscribe your old email and subscribe your new address.
When you try to unsubscribe the old from your new address, it will bounce to
support
for us to approve the changes (just to make sure someone else doesn't try to
subscribe/unsubscribe you maliciously).

All 4 ETA runs are now the same, model #84. No difference in models for the off
hours, so
the term "mesoETA" is really obsolete.
The 211 grids are broadcast at 0Z and 12Z. The 212 grids are broadcast 0, 6,
12, and 18Z.

To get the 212 grid, you need to match on the "R" letter as shown in the
examples:
# NOAAport ETA grids
# Grid #211 80km CONUS:    ^[YZ].Q.*/mETA
# Grid #212 40km CONUS:    ^[YZ].R.*/mETA
# Grid #215 20km CONUS:    ^[YZ].U.*/mETA
# Grid #214 47.5km Alaska: ^[YZ].T.*/mETA
# Select any/all grids desired from [QRUT]

So to get both 211 and 212:

HRS     ^[YZ].[QR].*/mETA

Note that the example use -m 5000 to allow up to 5000 grids in the gempak file
(necessitated
by the large number of grids in the 212).

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support