Re: IDD connection (fwd)

Hi Matt,

Just a couple of quick questions prior to setting up your upstream host.

What products are you hoping to ingest via the idd?

What version of the LDM are you running?

Also, does your machine have a name other than its IP address?

After this info we will do some traceroutes to determine best connectivity
to your site, and then pick the best one...

Thanks,

-Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata/NWS-COMET Case Study Library
University Corp for Atmospheric Research

address@hidden
PH:303-497-8676
URL--http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/jweber