Re: upstream feed? (fwd)

Hi Cristina,

and Mike and Larry

A password is not required for running the ldm.

It appears as if all our selections have very good connectivity.

I suggest we use san jose state for the initial feed and san diego state
for the failover. I have cc'ed the operators of these machines as well so
we can incorporate them into the discussion loop.

San Jose State- shear.sjsu.edu
San Diego State- meteora.ucsd.edu

Mike and Larry...

Any objections to feeding Stanford?
If not please place allow commands for Cristina's machine

I am assuming she wants an allow all, but perhaps not...Cristina?

ebb.stanford.edu

Thanks everyone, and please cc me on all future correspondence.

-Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata/NWS-COMET Case Study Library
University Corp for Atmospheric Research

address@hidden
PH:303-497-8676
URL--http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/jweber