Re: 20000519: No UNIDATA or HRS (fwd)

Anne,

Hoo-ray!.  When I changed my request line to

request IDS|DDPLUS|MCIDAS|FSL2 ".*" cirrus.al.noaa.gov

from

request UNIDATA-HRS|FSL2 ".*" cirrus.al.noaa.gov

data started flowing.  So then next question is why did this happen?  I'm
sure you'd like to know too.  When you figure it out, let me know,  but in
the mean time, many thanks for all you detective work on this.

Tony

   Anthony A. Rockwood              Metropolitan State College of Denver
   Meteorology Program              Dept.of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
   303.556.8399                     P.O. Box 173362, Campus Box 22
   address@hidden                Denver, CO  80217-3362
   fax: 303.556.4436                www.mscd.edu/~eas