Re: noaaport source sites (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 12:03:44 -0500
From: Alaric S. Haag <address@hidden>
To: Robb Kambic <address@hidden>
     support-idd <address@hidden>,
     Jeff Weber <address@hidden>,
     Kevin Robbins <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: noaaport source sites (fwd)

Robb/all,

Funny you should ask... :) It's been a bit tumultuous here... The SRCC
lost its sysadmin to a "real-world" job (my appt down there is
"shared" with another person; so, I've gone from an over-worked
sysadmin to a REEEALLY over-worked sysadmin..) and re-roofing work
where the dish sits _just_ got completed. So...I'm basically ready to
put this beast into operation. I've had it up/down and have
occasionally seen it hang, but I'll go fire it up and clean up the
log/data files and we can start seeing about folding it into the feed.

--
Kind regards,
Ric

[ Alaric S. Haag, Computer Manager   mailto:address@hidden ]
[ Southern Regional Climate Center              Voice: (225) 388-6438 ]
[ Louisiana State University                      FAX: (225) 388-2912 ]
[ Baton Rouge, LA 70803                       http://www.srcc.lsu.edu ]