Re: noaaport source sites (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 12:57:31 -0400 (EDT)
From: Jeff Masters <address@hidden>
To: Robb Kambic <address@hidden>
     Jeff Weber <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: noaaport source sites (fwd)

Our site is ready to feed the IDD, I just need to be given the entries to
make in ldmd.conf to make it happen. I wasn't sure whether our site was
still needed or not.

Jeff
 Dr. Jeff Masters (address@hidden)                           (  )
 Chief Meteorologist                              /\ Home of the       (    )
 The Weather Underground, Inc.               /\  /  \  /\       /\    (      )
 Ann Arbor, MI 48106-3605            ______/              /  \/    \_   \\\\\
 734-994-8824 (voice)                           Weather Underground      \`\`\
 734-994-8919 (fax)                         http://www.wunderground.com