Re: NO DATA (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 12:31:17 -0600
From: Mike Schmidt <address@hidden>
To: Robb Kambic <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: NO DATA

Robb,

I've cleaned-up a bit on thelma and made an additional 110MB available.
I don't know about the disk full error, but I have noticed the disk
error messages (a few per week) for sometime.  So far, they seem to
be software CRC recoverable rather than hard errors, but do indicate
the need to do something in the near future.

mike