NO DATA (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 10:05:01 -0400
From: Tom Grzelak <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: NO DATA

Welcome to Monday!

We are not receiving any data here at Rutgers from our primary (umich) or
our backup (cornell).  From the topo page, it looks like everyone is down
as well.  Of course, it's graduation week -- the week when the deans really
care about the weather.  Can anyone else confirm (esp cornell and umich)
that ldm data is down hard or flowing and something is munged up my end?

Thanks!
Tom Grzelak                          address@hidden
Manager - Computing Services
 ----> Center for Environmental Prediction
 ----> Department of Environmental Sciences

Rutgers University
14 College Farm Road                    Voice: 732-932-4923
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8551            Fax: 732-932-8644
                http://www.envsci.rutgers.edu