FEEDME? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 14:38:32 -0400 (EDT)
From: Jennie L. Moody <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: FEEDME?

Hi Pete,

I wondered if I could have you add me to your list of
allowed ldm feeds.  I normally feed from Arthur Person
at navier.psu, they have a power outage schedule for this
afternoon.

My backup used to be Umich, but I don't think they are
reliable right now (arcording to recent messages from
Jeff Masters) so, can you give me an allow and let
me get data from you?  I get the McIDAS feed and the
HRS and DDPLUS feeds.

request DDPLUS|MCIDAS|HRS ".*" navier.meteo.psu.edu

This is the line I currently have in my pqact.

If you can allow me a feed, let me know and I
will change my request (temporarily, I will
switch it back on Monday when navier should
be back on line).

Thanks much.  Please let me know the complete
domain-name of the host machine to add to my pqact.

Hope this isn't a hassle.

Jennie Moody