Re: Access-Distribution to GEM data (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 15:13:18 -0600 (MDT)
From: Robb Kambic <address@hidden>
To: Ekaterina Radeva <address@hidden>
     address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden,
     Gerard Croteau <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: Access-Distribution to GEM data (fwd)

Ekaterina, et al

Yes, the GEM data is flowing again, UPC is receiving it on our LDM server
and we are decoding it. The feedtype GEM has been added to an internal LDM
release that will be released this summer. At this time I can't give a
definite release date. But, CMC can distribute the data now by entering
an "allow" statement in your ldmd.conf file for each site you want to
feed and the downstream sites need to enter the following in their
ldmd.conf file.

# get the Canadian GEM model data
request EXP "CMC_GEM_reg_.*" ftp.cmc.ec.gc.ca
#

That's it for the configurations of the ldm's.  If you have an questions
feel free to ask.

Robb...