Re: 20000508: no ldmstats for NSBF on FOS page (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 19:27:00 +0000 (GMT)
From: weather <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re: 20000508:  no ldmstats for NSBF on FOS page

Thanks Robb,

Hopefully I will make it up for the training sessions
this fall.  If so, see you then.

BTW, the Hse's machine cirrus has worked out great for us as a
feed (thanks for finding that one for us).  The ironic thing
is that the feed between us and cirrus was better before NASA
Science Internet switching the routing to go through
Abilene (I think that is the name of the ucaid line)!!

Robert